Most of the questions in this meme were derived from a series of old letters written between me and one of my favorite people (you know who you are.) I wish truckloads of happiness for you, my friend.
I am off to go do some snow-watching/drinking by a fireplace. Have a good weekend all, everybody please be safe, Go Saints! And click me to see the funniest Who-Dat video ever.
- If you had to move away from your current city, what two or three cities you’ve never visited would top your list of choices?
- What was the last thing that stayed in Vegas?
- You are about to be snowed-in for two days and can pick any non-spouse, non-romantic partner, non-one of your children to be with you. With whom would you like to be snowed-in (real life friend, and/or person you’ve never met)?
- What song should be kept in case that reads “break glass in case of emergency or [insert your name here] is really depressed or being a raving lunatic?
- What was the first book that changed your sensibilities?
- When meeting someone of the gender to which you’re oriented (professionally, socially, casually, on a train, wherever,) what’s the first thing that you notice about them?
- If you won a $1,000 today – assuming that today is not the day of snowmageddon and you have all of the flexibility you could want – how would you spend it?
- A great first date must involve ____________, and how does your answer change when in a relationship and it’s a date night?
- Upon a final edit, I realized that this question was a duplicate of #5. Given that I have about three minutes to publish before leaving, and all of the art and everything else is labeled with Baker’s Dozen meme, what question do you wish I would have asked?
- What was the worst job you’ve ever had, and how much money would you have to be paid to do that job again for a year?
- If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions, to whom would you direct questions, and what would you ask?
- As you’ve gotten older, to which list have you added more items: list of romantic deal-breakers, or list of romantic must-haves? What was the latest item added to either list?
- What is your most frequently occurring day dream?