I Survived NaBloPoMo

It feels rather anti-climactic to conclude NaBloPoMo with a post about… well nothing really; but that’s all I have left.  In the last 30 days, I’ve emptied my drafts folder of every post worth posting, and even recreated an old idea or two.

I will leave you with a mini meme, just so you don’t feel like I didn’t give you anything today.

1. What picture is the wallpaper on your phone?
        2. Putting on my chef coat makes me feel a bit like a superhero; what gives you that feeling?
        3. I am most looking forward to ____________________ in the new year.

17 Responses to I Survived NaBloPoMo

1. elle dubya says:

1. A cartoon of a snowman – it’s the closest I’ll get to the real thing here in FL.
    2. My choir robe.
    3. Re-entering the dating scene (or was that the thing I’m most dreading in the new year?).

#3 definitely sounds like a two-fer, but consider all of the good blog fodder it will provide.

2. Shannon says:

1. The sign for Shannon Street in downtown San Francisco.
    2. High heels.
    3. whatever’s in store for me!

How high is high enough to cloak you in a super powered cape?

1. a picture I took from the bottom looking up of cherry blossoms.
    2. fishnets.
    3. growing up a bit more.

Growing is always better than the alternative. Oh, and the well worn fishnets are a thing of joy to my eyes.

4. 1. my pug
    2. my red Jimmy Choos
    3. finding the man of my dreams or winning the lottery or curing cancer- ya know, whatever comes my way

Congratulations, dear. You are a better blogger than I!

Thank you… and good luck with #3 – no will ever accuse you of not aiming high.

1. Axe Murderer. (The cat… not the criminal.)
    2. Too much wine… at least in the moment.
    3. It’s a secret… but it should be grand.

That secret thing is such a tease.

6. Berto says:

1. A picture I took from the mountains of Honduras.
    2. When I’m in a suit and in a courtroom.
    3. Graduating, becoming a real lawyer, and getting a job.

A good suit can have that effect on me too.

7. rahree says:

Congratulations! I did NaBloPoMo in 2007, and the thought of it still makes me feel tired.

1. My hubby and the dog next to a waterfall.
    2. A tight belt and/or a dark pedicure.
    3. Speaking my mind, with fewer misgivings about the consequences.

OK, it may be my inherent guyness, but I have no clue what a “dark pedicure” is.

8. Racy says:

My answer to two of those is cocaine.

We all have our vices, I suppose.

9. GaL says:

1. a dandelion parachute ball
    2. When I put my 4 inches Comme il faut tango shoes on, ready to dance.
    3. a new apartment without flatmate, yeah!

The absence of flatmates is always a good thing. Congratulations!

10. 1. That generic “road and open field and blue sky” Blackberry screen.
    2. A fresh hair cut and red lipstick.
    3. Welcoming another niece/nephew into my family.

Congrats on finishing the NaBloPoMo challenge! Impressive.

New family members are always a blessing – congratulations.

11. Christina says:

Congrats, have a nice drink to celebrate!

1-Sunset over a lake in Door County Wisconsin
    2-Heels
    3-Planning a few vacations

Same question I asked Shannon, how high before they emit the superpower feelings?

12. k8 says:

The generic red verizon circles. High Heeled Hooker Boots. Going to the lake.

Come on… share the pictures of the hooker boots.

13. 1)my dog (i know i know)…
    2)putting on my shoes with shaking out my hair as a close second…
    3) learning to ride the DC Bus…im serious …if metro is THIS much fun im betting the bus is gonna be some of the BEST entertainment in this town!
    xoxo

You know where to find me when you need a bus tutorial… I am thinking of one trip in particular we should take.

14. brookem says:

congrats on finishing! i enjoyed your posts!

1- the beach at sunset that i took in newport, ri.
    2- either my red pumps, or running shoes (hence the theme of my other blog- if you’re interested let me know and i can share the link).
    3- cohabitating with my manfriend.

Thank you. I love Newport, it’s been too long since I’ve been there… and congratulations on progression with ManFriend.

15. Congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo!!!

1. Flowers on new phone. Liked old wallpaper options better (alternated between Monet’s Irises and Van Gogh’s Sunflower or Starry Night).
    2. Corset and stilettos
    3. I am most looking forward to starting the adoption process in the new year.

Corsets and stilettos… I mean really? You think it’s fair to put that image in guys head while he’s at work?

16. titania says:

1. A picture of my dogs
    2. Putting on my cycling team uniform, I guess it may have something to do with wearing spandex
    3. Hopefully to get a job soon that won’t take me away from Washington. Unemployment sucks

I am keeping a good thought for number three.

17. My marriage has really been on the rocks lately with both my husband and I wanting to through in the towel, then I heard the challenge on the radio. I really hope this is the answer to so many prayers that I have been praying. My goal is to stay with my husband, I believe this is what the Lord intends for us to do. I think my whole life I have had issues finishing what I start, I accept the Love Dare challenge and I pray that I can endure throughout the next 40 days. I would like this to be the first important thing in my life that I have ever finished successfully. I love you Jesus, please be with me.!