Tending the Emotional Garden

I hide from my problems.  I do not write this for the novelty of the statement as I know that many people duck under the blankets when the weeds in their emotional gardens seem unmanageable.  I make this admission because so many people who read this blog, or leave their comments have been that blanket for me.  I’ve found so much comfort in this world of virtual and occasionally very real connections to other bloggers too.

My weeds got a little tougher today.  Thank you, all of you, for giving me a little blanket.

8 Responses to Tending the Emotional Garden

Sorry you’re having a bad day. It might make you feel better to know, I was hanging out with another blogger last night who was singing your praises.

Thanks for the kind words, and they do buck the spirits up a notch or two.

2. laloca says:

*hugs*

if you like, you can borrow my weed whacker. (there are some benefits to living in the burbs. power tools.)

I have an emotional weed-whacker too… I call mine Bourbon. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

3. Julie says:

Super hugs. My wish for you is that you never had another bad day ever again.

Thank you, would that we all never had them.

4. Sending thoughts of sunshine for your garden.

Thank you for your very kind thoughts.

5. k8 says:

Wanna come lay under my blanket with me? My weeds are totally out of control. I’m laying low for awhile.

Company under the blanket is always a good thing.

6. Lazygal says:

I think there’s some sort of alien weed that’s taking over! {{hugs}} from someone in the same plot of garden.

Thank you and I hope your garden gets better too.

great analogy, and here’s to a new week, with fewer weeds.

Thanks, and fewer weeds is always a good thing.

8. Michelle says:

anytime RR, anytime. The blogging community is amazing…

It continues to amaze me all the time.