- If I was on a first date with someone and s/he ordered a White Zinfandel or as evidenced last night, a Redheaded Slut (please don’t ask) I would probably end the date early.
- When I’m sick I really want someone to bring me Peppermint Patties & Chicken Soup, and then leave me alone to be miserable.
- I know that some people really love Stamp collecting but I don’t understand how they spend so much money on it.
- I know that some people think I’m crazy for spending so much money on antique watches, pens, lighters, cufflinks – take your pick but I really love them.
- I’m so glad that I’ve out grown gloves and Shoes? or more seriously the need to fight every rhetorical battle no matter how small since high school.
- I am living proof that the stereotype about left handed people isn’t always accurate.
- I know that it is a made-up word; but Screwvenir is a permanent part of my vocabulary.
- I can’t wait for the charity Rat Pack night I am hosting at one of my favorite bars.
- The most common misconception about me is that I am a raging snob
- I wish I wouldn’t feel the need to try so hard sometimes but sometimes I just can’t stop myself.
- If I never heard the word (or phrase) Florida State wins* again, it would still be too soon.
- I have a hidden talent for Identifying only by sound the exact amount of change dropped on the floor that no one would ever expect of me.
- I am not a fan of extraordinary rendition; but if it were to take place for crimes against entertainment and people of color then Tyler Perry should be the first person on the place to Guantanamo.
* I know that this revelation causes great pain to my dear blog friend and fervent Florida State fan, Elle Dubya. Sorry, Elle.
p.s. I am adding in this picture because who doesn’t love shoe porn? Terrorists, that’s who.