The Fall Meme
This is my third attempt at crafting my own meme – eventually, I’ll get one really right and it will go viral… right? No? Whatever, I’m going to keep trying until one does or I get bored. So this is the official Dirty Dozen Fall Meme, I won’t tag anyone; however, should you choose to participate, I’d appreciate the courtesy of a link back. Feel free to tag people if you wish.
- It’s not fall in DC (or your city of origin) until _____________?
- Kelly Preston’s character in the movie For Love of the Game expresses her need to escape NYC because “Summer’s almost over, and I feel like I missed it.” What do you need to do in the waning days of summer for it to feel complete?
- The person I know is wrong for me but about whom I frequently think after a break-up is _____________?
- The US Tennis Open, one of four Grand Slam events in that sport, is currently in the quarterfinal round. If you could only attend one major sporting event what would it be?
- Assuming that you write an anonymous or partially anonymous blog, by what non-physically identifying characteristics might you be identified in a bar?
- Most blogs cover some sort of niche – personal, political, dating, culinary, etc. What topic, if any, would you like to address on your blog but doesn’t fit into your niche?
- If you could manipulate the time space continuum and give as many as three pieces of advice to a younger version of yourself, what advice would you give and to what age of you?
- Who among your friends do you really wish had a blog because their stories, or perspective on something ought to be shared?
- If you were to take an e-cation (vacation from the trappings of our electronic world,) and assuming that employment obligations would allow it, how long of a break could you take? What would you miss the most, the least?
- On September 11th of this year, I will be attending a couple of parties and am somewhat conflicted by the fact that this ignoble anniversary shall pass with it being just another day in the eyes of many (and in some ways my own eyes as well.) Thoughts?
- How high are your walls? Who was the last person to scale them? What tools should would-be climbers have on their belt?
- The sexiest thing a wo/man can say to you (or has said to you) is _____________?
By the by, there is a new post over at my Recipe Blog dedicated to the essentials for the kitchen.