I am not Admitting Anything

I am not admitting that I have a shoe fetish.  In fact, I vehemently deny the existence of such a “not-that-there’s-anything-wrong-with-it” peccadillo in my world.  Yet while riding the Metro this weekend I saw a drop-dead gorgeous woman who was six feet tall even before she put on the boots, I will admit that I looked a little longer than I would have liked.

Even if I could have avoided staring looking at any woman that tall, with seemingly perfect café au lait skin absent blemish or make-up, who could have ignored those boots?  Even if I were able to ignore her un-self-conscious laugh, and mellifluously rich voice, who could expect me not to watch the boots?  Even if I hadn’t wondered about the lustrous, silken look of her hair, no reasonable human doesn’t peep those boots, right?

To be sure, I saw her wedding band – exceedingly tasteful by the way – and noticed when her voice turned soft to take the call from the man I must presume her husband.  I wasn’t trying to be creepy Metro guy, and kept trying to focus on my newspaper.  But damn these boots…

louboutin-boots

How can anyone blame me?

17 Responses to I am not Admitting Anything

1. deutlich says:

I’d stare too

So would Stevie Wonder.

2. Those are niceeee, REALLLL nice.

Ya, think? Hot.

3. Sara says:

I would stare…and then wonder how she gets anywhere with out killing herself.

There are certain things that I am happy to just appreciate rather than question.

4. Fearless says:

Those sure are some sexy boots. Do they come in size 7 1/2?

It was bad enough that I spent so much time looking, but I wasn’t going to ask for the size.

I could totally pull those off, too. If only I had a grand lying around…

A completely justifiable expense… in monopoly money.

6. There is a clause in the how to not be a creepy leering guy rule book- you are NOT a creepy leering guy if the person you are leering at is wearing those boots.
    Totally understandable.

I was pretty sure I was covered by that exemption, but thanks for the confirmation.

7. Liebchen says:

Honestly, how could you not stare at boots like that? It’s a shame I need my paycheck to pay rent and whatnot.

…crazy priorities and all.

Nobody could blame you. Oh, so pretty.

…and the zipper up the back? seriously it’s just not fair.

9. Maxie says:

One day I will be wealthy and be able to afford shoes like that. sigh. so beautiful.

One day I will be wealthy and be able to afford women who wear shoes like that…
    kidding… mostly.

Unbelievable. “Appreciation” is so right. I’ll add some “awe.”

The woman was three times hotter than the boots.

The question is: did the boots make you want her, or did you just want anyone in those boots? Or just the boots? All different situations.

The woman was easily one of the most attractive women I have ever seen in DC. The boots speak for themselves. The combination was intoxicating.

12. Kevin says:

Wouldn’t that be more like a boot fetish rather than a shoe fetish? Those are some seriously nice boots. I’d have stared as well.

Not that I would know, but I am guessing that most shoe fetishist don’t distinguish.

13. I-66 says:

I’m not a big fan of the metro, but something like this is reason enough to ride.

There are too many reasons to ride the Metro, but I have never seen one like this before.

14. M@ says:

I’ve had the same experience. And you make the woman feel just a tad uncomfortable for staring at her shoes. I don’t have that as a fetish but SOMETIMES… you know!?

15. brookem says:

those are seriously hot. i’d love to rock them.

16. kjohnsonesq says:

Want. Want. Wantwantwantwantwantwant.

17. ella says:

hey i saw those at payless for 19.99 the other day!

hahaha kidding… but they are totally drool worthy 😉